Anatolia ITtT'17 Congress !

Hi Guys!

This post will be in English! Because I went to Congress with AIESEC. And I improved my english skills. So I decided to write in English. Just for an information; it will be a one time thing. After this post I will be continue posting in Turkish.

So let's begin. What is the International Train the Trainer? Nearly 130 delegate attended in this congress for learning some training skills. For example; we learned learning styles, giving presentation etc.

First day was like a Get to Know each other. And we all have a time for present ourselves. It was so challenging because we do not know each other and we all afraid of making some mistakes. But we succeed it.

In second day we all have a time for solo sessions. Solo sessions are more challenging than the previous one. Because it is a professional thing and you must be train each person in your audience.

In third day I did not feel well. And I could not speak in a good way. For giving an example: I could not translate Turkish to English. Also that day was so sad. Because it was a last day of the conference and all delegates will return their countries.

It was so hard to leave your all friends :( But you can keep your memories fresh :)

Yeah I know, it is a little bit short post. And also it is so hard to writing this post. Because it is so meaningful experience. I could not understand while I was in the congress.

SORRY ABOUT MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES GUYS. MY GRAMMAR SUCKS :(

Love you my friends, love all the conference team! See you soon I hope :)

Yorumlar